Aivlosin (Tylvalosin Tartrate) Water Soluble Granules (160 gm)
Aivlosin For treatment of PPE/ ileitis associated with Lawsonia intracellularis in pigs. Also as an aid in reducing the severity of swine respiratory disease associated with Haemophilus parasuis, Pasteurella multocida and Streptococcus suis in pigs.
Aivlosin Water Soluble Granules is a water soluble granular powder containing 62.5% w/w tylvalosin (as tylvalosin tartrate) for oral use by administration in the drinking water.
- Dual efficacy against both respiratory (SRD) and enteric (PPE) pathogens
- Quickly absorbed, potent novel macrolide antibiotic that is not used in human health.
- Supports judicious, responsible antibiotic use.
- Wide safety margin; compatible when treating pigs with ionophores.
- Accumulates rapidly in lung and small intestinal tissue after treatment.
- Enters into white blood cells within two hours (in vitro).
- 24-hour withdrawal
- Easy, reliable dosing in drinking water for rapid control of new outbreaks.
- Palatable, non-clogging formulation.
For the treatment of Porcine Proliferative Enteropathy (PPE) associated with Lawsonia intracellularis in pigs. As an aid in reducing the severity of swine respiratory disease (SRD) associated with Haemophilus parasuis, Pasteurella multocida and Streptococcus suis in groups of pigs experiencing an outbreak of SRD.
There are no reviews yet.