Atopica for Dogs 4-9 lbs 10 mg (15 capsules)
Atopica for Dogs is an oral solution prescribed to dogs who suffer from allergic dermatitis-a skin reaction caused by contact with an allergen. This is very common in canines with allergies, and can cause their skin to become uncomfortably itchy, red and scaly. Atopica targets the root of the problem to help relieve itching, so your companion no longer feels the need to incessantly scratch, rub or lick. Atopica can help provide your dog the relief she needs.
To control atopic dermatitis and its symptoms.
Dogs (at least 6 months of age and weighing at least 4 pounds)
- Significantly reduces itching and skin lesions
- Proven effective in most dogs
- Allows you to control your pet’s problem without steroids
- Safe to use over long periods without the serious side effects usually associated with steroids
- Treats allergic skin disease
- Provides relief from itching
How It Works
Atopica targets the immune cells involved in the allergic reaction. You usually only administer one dose a day to control symptoms, but many dogs can be effectively controlled with every-other-day or twice-weekly dosing.
There are no reviews yet.