Duralactin Equine Pellets
- For the management of inflammation in horses.
- For all classes of horses
- For the long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in horses.
Palatable pelleted formulation containing
- MicroLactin®, a patented dried milk protein from the milk of hyperimmunized cows, contains factors that appear to block cytokines to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response
- Zinc to help maintain structural integrity of cell membranes
- Manganese as a co-factor in joint fluid synthesis to help support normal activity
Active Ingredients per level scoop (1/2 oz)
|MicroLactin® dried milk protein||7000 mg|
Directions for Use
- Give directly or feed with food. Give 2 level scoops once a day or 1 level scoop twice a day on sweet feed.
- Each level scoop holds at least .5 oz total weight.
- One bag contains a minimum of 56 level scoops.
There are no reviews yet.