Joint Armor by Kentucky PP
Joint Armor™ Supports soundness and maintains healthy joints. Helps maintain healthy joints and support normal cartilage development in horses. Palatable powder formulation is top-dressed onto feed.
Why choose Joint Armor?
Joint Armor’s complete formula provides your horse with the nutrients necessary to support both joint cartilage and synovial fluid.
The goal is to maintain healthy joint tissue
In healthy joints, the ends of the bones are coated with a thin layer of friction-reducing tissue known as articular cartilage. The articular cartilage contains synovial fluid, a thick liquid that serves two primary functions: (1) as a source of nutrients for the articular cartilage and (2) as a lubricant and shock absorber for the bones that form a joint. Lameness can result when damage occurs to any joint tissue, whether it involves the bones, articular cartilages, or synovial membranes.
Research has shown that when used in combination, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and manganese sulfate support cartilage structure and optimal joint function. Horses with healthy joints feel better, perform to their potential, and stay sounder longer.
- Joint Armor maintains fluid motion and flexibility in joints
- Joint Armor provides high levels of both glucosamine and chondroitin, plus 100 mg of hyaluronic acid
- Joint Armor supports normal cartilage development and reduces joint deterioration
- Joint Armor is affordable; one jar lasts up to 75 days
- Maintain fluid motion and flexibility in healthy joints
- Support normal cartilage development
- Reduce joint deterioration
- Speed recovery
1.16-lb container (75-day supply for 1 horse)
Joint Armor is recommended for
- Young horses, especially those going into training
- Performance horses and show horses
- Recreational horses
- Broodmares and stallions
- Horses with a history of joint injury or arthritis
Healthy joints are a lifelong pursuit. The ingredients in Joint Armor have been scientifically formulated to support healthy joint tissue at all stages of a horse’s life.
Healthy joint tissue is better able to protect itself against everyday wear and tear. It can heal faster when challenged by injury. The maintenance of healthy synovial fluid supports soundness by lubricating the joint and acting as a shock absorber for the bones that form the joint. Horses of all ages can benefit from healthy joints.
Joint Armor is a complete joint supplement that is very cost effective. One jar is a 75-day supply of the main ingredients your horse needs to support optimal joint health. At the maintenance level, it costs less than a dollar a day to feed.
Joint Armor is scientifically formulated to provide the four most essential elements for joint health: glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, and manganese sulfate. While other products include one or two of these ingredients, Joint Armor provides all four elements at therapeutic levels, all for the price of one supplement.
Each 7-gram scoop contains
- Glucosamine, 5000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate, 1200 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid, 100 mg
- Manganese Sulfate, 100 mg
Direction for Use
Provide 2 scoops (14g) per day for the initial 3-4 weeks, then reduce to 1 scoop (7g) daily thereafter.
- 1 scoop = 7 g
- For the first 3-4 weeks, offer 2 scoops (14 g) daily, top-dressed on feed.
- After the initial stage, offer 1 scoop (7g) daily, top-dressed on feed.
There are no reviews yet.