LubriSyn Oral Gel
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) occurs naturally in the joints of all mammals.
- LubriSyn Equine is an oral form of HA administered daily to maintain consistent levels in the body.
- LubriSyn maintains joint health, quickly increasing mobility and sustaining joint stability.
- Using LubriSyn on a daily basis translates into improved performance and quality of life for your horse.
Why use LubriSyn?
- When horses train and exercise the synovial fluid in their joints breaks down more quickly.
- A daily dose of LubriSyn helps restore the viscosity of that cushioning fluid.
- As horses age, they suffer the loss of HA levels, increasing the potential for inflammation and arthritis.
- LubriSyn sustains the integrity of joint fluid, helping reduce the need for costly and painful HA injections.
- Hyaluronan (HA) is a naturally occurring high-molecular-mass glycosaminoglycan found throughout the body’s connective tissue, epithelial and neural tissue.
- Noted for its viscoelastic properties, hyaluronan acts in joint spaces as both a lubricant and a shock absorber.
- It is one of the major components of synovial fluid, contributing to its overall viscosity and serving as one of the fluid’s essential lubricants.
- LubriSyn is a liquid, oral form of HA designed to help restore joint fluid as it degrades through aging and exercise.
There are no reviews yet.